Los Cabos: An ideal destination for March
March is coming at full throttle for you to enjoy the first holidays of 2020. And you still haven’t planned anything for this season? Los Cabos: An ideal destination for March
Fortunately, Mexico has the best destinations to enjoy a peaceful vacation or, if you are a daredevil, to live a complete experience filled with partying and madness.
In either case, you can hop on the train and enjoy the wonders from this multicultural country.
You can choose to visit Acapulco, Mazatlan, Sayulita or Balandra.
However, the ideal destination for this March is, without a doubt, Los Cabos.
Here is all the information you need about this beautiful city:
- Los Cabos is on the Gold Coast of Mexico.
- The Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez are the two seas that surround this city in the Baja California peninsula.
- It’s a world-class tourist destination.
- You can enjoy the best luxury experiences in hotels, condos, golf courses, and private 5-star beaches.
- Los Cabos consists of two cities: Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, which are connected by a tourist corridor of approximately 32 kilometers in length.
- It is known as the “Marlin Capital of the World,” so the eastern part of the Los Cabos corridor is a magnet for fishermen.
- Mexican gastronomy stands out in the towns near the city, such as Miraflores, Santiago, La Rivera, and San Bartolo.
- Some of the natural attractions that you cannot miss on a trip to Cabo are the islands of Baja California, Cabo Pacífico, Isla Coronado, Espíritu Santo, La Paz, Cabo Pulmo, Todos Santos and Sierra de la Laguna.
- Los Cabos has one of the most critical ecosystems in Mexico.
- Kitty, La Vaquita, Mandala, and Abolengo are some of the must-visit nightclubs in Los Cabos.
- Year after year, thousands of whales come to the waters that surround this city to reproduce. It’s a sensational opportunity for whale watching!
- Activities include snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding, AVT tours, and ziplining.
- In the Los Cabos desert, you can take a camel ride.
- One of the best options to tour Los Cabos and all the nearby cities is by renting a car.
- All year-round, you can enjoy a perfect climate and warm waters.
- You can find great deals on accommodations, flights, and party packages in Los Cabos at every season.
- There are all kinds of world-class events such as golf tournaments, sports competitions, film festivals, and music events.
- You will have a chance to appreciate the art, music, and liveliness in every corner of the city.
We could keep this blog going forever, explaining hundreds of facts about Los Cabos.
But there is nothing like living the full experience yourself!