Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta, what do you need to know?
The most awaited week of the year is fast approaching. In Mexico, it is a guarantee that they know how to celebrate this sacred/festive holiday to the fullest. Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta, what do you need to know?
Like many popular destinations, Puerto Vallarta is positioned as one of the favorites for this year.
Why is that? Simple, thanks to its beautiful beaches and colorful ocean that alternates between blue and turquoise.
Let’s not forget its busy nightlife that will not let boredom come to your vacation.
If you have already decided on Puerto Vallarta for Spring Break, here we tell you everything you need to know.
Where to stay
If you want to enjoy a peaceful and calm stay, you’d better not take it for granted.
Spring Break is the busiest week of the year for Mexican beaches, so we recommend you to book your stay in advance, as everything runs out quickly for these dates.
Where’s the party at?
One of the most important questions for those who don’t know where to party in Puerto Vallarta.
If you are looking for long nights that last until sunrise, then we have the right party places for you.
- In La Santa Puerto Vallarta, you will know what it is like to live the biggest party of the Riviera Nayarit since, in this nightclub, the atmosphere is always hyped, and drinks are never missing
- If your wildest and most carefree side is dying to break out, your place is La Vaquita. Here, you’ll find the most amazing drinks such as the famous Bebeleche, and of course, you can’t miss the memorable Sunday of “Chichis pa la vaca.”
- No tropical trip is complete without visiting a beach club. Chicabal Daylight Club is the new kid on the block in Puerto Vallarta and is undoubtedly one of the most sought after. It’s definitely an experience you can’t pass up.
Something to eat
If the foodie stuff is your thing, in Puerto Vallarta, you can find excellent gastronomic offers, from high-end restaurants to its famous street food.
- If you’re in the mood for something carnivorous, try Porfirio’s grilled beef marrow, sautéed with mushrooms and served on the bone.
- For the authentic local and street experience, don’t miss the fritangas and antojitos at the end of the Malecón. You will find all kinds of snacks, such as french fries, sausages, crepes, and skittles.
Vallarta is ready for you, but are you prepared for Vallarta?
Surely after reading this post about Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta what do you need to know?, most of your doubts have been cleared up, so what are you waiting for?
Start by booking at Mandala Tickets, so you don’t miss out on the best nightclub experience in Puerto Vallarta!