Finally has come the day we have waited for since the Covid-19 in Cancun forced to confine us temporarily. Can you guess what we’re talking about? Of course this is the big news of the summer: Mandala Cancun opens its doors again to receive the #MandalaLovers !
What will you find in Mandala? Well, in addition to the best musical selection that has always characterized this spot in Cancun, now it comes with delicious news such as the implementation of food services during its opening hours.
The reopening of the favorite nightclub in Cancun obviously has all the policies and protocol measures recommended by the WHO and the corresponding authorities. We invite you to review them below.
- Since it depends on the indications of the authorities, the initial capacity of the reopening is 30%, so reserve your table online to ensure your place at Mandala Cancun. Obviously, this percentage will increase when the epidemiological traffic light advances.
- Mandala will adjust the arrangement and spacing of the tables to guarantee the recommended social distance.
- IMPORTANT: To access the club, it is essential to present negative proof of covid-19 with less than 48 hours to the date of visit or to present the vaccination card against Covid-19.
- The staff will coordinate the access respecting the social distance.
- For access, the temperature will be measured (maximum allowed 37 ºC) and use of the sanitizing mat and gel dispenser will be requested.
- Use of face masks is essential. In addition, it will be allowed to enter personal care sanitizing items such as disposable wet wipes, gel or disinfectant solution.
In the establishment:
- Mandala will be cleaned and disinfected before opening and after closing. In addition, during opening hours the frequency of cleaning will be increased, especially in high contact areas.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers will be installed in strategic areas and there will be exclusive trash cans for personal protection waste (face masks, latex gloves, etc.).
Food and beverage service:
- To minimize physical contact, the food and beverage menu will be available in QR code.
- Acrylic glasses and plaque will go through strict disinfection and washing control. There will be disposable cups and biodegradable straws if you request it.
How we take care of our staff:
- Each member of our staff must pass the access protocol that includes temperature measurement, disinfection of footwear and use of sanitizing gel. Also they must pass a questionnaire of symptoms.
- In addition, all personnel will have masks, face masks, gloves and the necessary equipment that guarantees both safety and hygiene during their work.
- Waiters and assistants must wear a mask and mask at all times. And the kitchen staff and our baristas will wear goggles, face masks and latex gloves.