All Saints and Partyholics, we are celebrating because Santito Tun Tun has already opened its doors to delight us with delicious options for lunch and dinner, with the sinful atmosphere that we all love.
For dinner you must come ready to taste its delicious barbecue or cochinita tacos, hamburgers, pitas and sushi, which you can accompany with an ice cold beer or fresh cocktail prepared by the holy hands of our bartender!
For the little ones, there is a children's menu approved by our chef's finicky son;)
It is worth mentioning that the reopening of Santito complies with the new health, hygiene and safety measures. We share the implemented protocols that guarantee the health and hygiene of both clients and collaborators.Capacity:
- Since it depends on the instructions of the competent authorities, the initial capacity of the reopening is 30%, so book your table online to secure your place in Santito Tun Tun. This percentage will increase according to the epidemiological four step "traffic light" model.
- A new table setting will be made to ensure a healthy distance.
- The staff will coordinate the access. Social distancing must be respected at all times.
- At arrival, temperature checks, the use of the sanitizing mat and gel dispenser will be requested.
- People with temperature over 38ºC or flu symptoms won't be allowed to access the venue.
- As a Saint member, you will be able to introduce personal care sanitizing items such as wipes, gel or disinfectant solution.
In the Venue:
- The cleaning and disinfection of the venue will comply with strict protocols. Deep cleaning will be done before opening and after closing. In addition, during regular operations the cleaning frequency of all areas will be increased, especially the high-touch surfaces.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers will be installed in strategic areas of Santito. And there will be exclusive trash cans for personal protection waste (face masks, latex gloves, etc.).
Food and beverage service:
- To minimize physical contact, the food and drink menu will be available in QR code.
- The crockery and plate will have a strict control of disinfection and washing. Disposable cups, to go containers and straws will be available at request.
How we take care of our staff:
- Each staff member must pass the access protocol that includes temperature check, shoe disinfection with use of the sanitizing mat and the use of sanitizing gel). And they will be asked a symptom questionnaire to guarantee that they do not work if they have any.
- In addition, all the staff will have masks, face masks, gloves and the necessary equipment that guarantees both safety and hygiene during their work.
- Waiters and assistants will be required to wear a face shield and face mask at all times. And the kitchen staff and our baristas will wear goggles, face masks, and latex gloves.