The ‘Drink Society’ is back in Playa del Carmen!
Come and enjoy the unique nights created by Abolengo, nights full of exquisite cocktails that make the nights in Playa del Carmen warm ... And come ready to delight your palate with the dishes preferred by Mexicans such as barbecue tacos or cochinita tacos and international snacks like pitas, sushi and hamburgers.
Dinner, flirty drinks and an incredible atmosphere are the basics of Abolengo Playa del Carmen.
If you want to be part of the ‘Drink Society’, you just have to show off your visit to the Mexican Caribbean on your instagram with a jar of Abolengo Playa in your hand. You will love being a member of our select society!
And of course, the opening of Abolengo complies with all the health and hygiene measures indicated by the WHO, necessary to guarantee the safety of clients and staff. You can review them below:
- The maximum capacity is limited, it will be increasing according to the movements of the epidemic color system. We highly recommend you to book in advance with MandalaTickets.com.
- The table setting will respect the healthy distance.
- IMPORTANT: To access the club, it is essential to present negative proof of covid-19 with less than 48 hours to the date of visit or to present the vaccination card against Covid-19.
- The check in must respect the social distancing, so an Abolengo staff will coordinate the access.
- At arrival, temperature checks, the use of the sanitizing mat and gel dispenser will be requested.
- People with temperature over 38ºC or flu symptoms won't be allowed to access the venue.
- As a Drink Society member, you will be able to introduce personal care sanitizing items (wipes, gel or disinfectant solution).
In the Venue:
- Strict protocols will be followed during the cleaning and disinfection of the venue. Deep cleaning before and after the operation hours must be done, plus during the opening hours the frequency of the cleaning of the areas and specially in the high-touch surfaces will increase.
- Abolengo will have sanitizing gel dispensers in strategic areas. And there will be exclusive trash cans for personal protection waste such as face masks, latex gloves.
Food and beverage service:
- Abolengo implemented QR code menus to minimize the physical contact. Also a physical sanitized menu at the door will be located.
- Crockery and plate will pass a very strict control of disinfection and washing. Disposable cups, to go containers and straws will be available at request.
How we take care of our staff:
- Each staff member must pass the access protocol that includes temperature check, shoe disinfection with use of the sanitizing mat and the use of sanitizing gel). And they will be asked a symptom questionnaire to guarantee that they do not work if they have any.
- In addition, all the staff will have masks, face masks, gloves and the necessary equipment that guarantees both safety and hygiene during their work.
- Waiters and assistants will be required to wear a face shield and face mask at all times. And the kitchen staff and our baristas will wear goggles, face masks, and latex gloves.