Rakata is the perfect spot for reggaeton & Hip hop lovers… This club offers a chill atmosphere so you can spend a wild night with your squad, live a bachelor party full of gozadera and celebrate your birthday as you deserve, with perreo included!
Of course Rakata has implemented the hygiene and safety measures recommended by the WHO, to offer a fun but also a secure place for its guests. Check out the standards and get ready to party at one and only reggaeton specialized club in Playa del Carmen! Capacity:
- Limited capacity, which will increase according to the epidemiological traffic light and the indications of the corresponding authorities. Because of the limited capacity, we recommend you to book in advance here in mandalatickets.com.
- The table setting will respect the healthy distance.
- Social distance check in coordinated by the staff.
- At arrival, temperature checks, the use of the sanitizing mat and gel dispenser will be requested.
- People with temperature over 38ºC or flu symptoms won't be allowed to access the venue.
- You will be able to introduce personal care sanitizing items (wipes, gel or disinfectant solution).
In the Venue:
- Strict protocols will be followed during the cleaning and disinfection of the venue. Deep cleaning before and after the operation hours must be done, plus during the opening hours the frequency of the cleaning of the areas and specially in the high-touch surfaces will increase.
- The venue will have sanitizing gel dispensers in strategic areas. And there will be exclusive trash cans for personal protection waste such as face masks, latex gloves.
Food and beverage service:
- Mandala has implemented QR code menus to minimize the physical contact. Also a physical sanitized menu at the door will be located.
- Crockery and plate will pass a very strict control of disinfection and washing. Disposable cups, to go containers and straws will be available at request.
How we take care of our staff:
- Each staff member must pass the access protocol that includes temperature check, shoe disinfection with use of the sanitizing mat and the use of sanitizing gel). And they will be asked a symptom questionnaire to guarantee that they do not work if they have any.
- In addition, all the staff will have masks, face masks, gloves and the necessary equipment that guarantees both safety and hygiene during their work.
- Waiters and assistants will be required to wear a face shield and face mask at all times. And the kitchen staff and our baristas will wear goggles, face masks, and latex gloves.