The wait is finally over because this March 16th, 2021, the nights of beats, sea breeze, tropical drinks and fun in front of the sea and under the stars will return ... Mandala Beach is back with its fabulous beach nights!
In addition to the hits of the moment, bikinis and drinks, this season Mandala Beach Club has new features such as an exquisite menu that will add a lot of flavor to Cancun nights! Without a doubt, partyholics are going to love the classic atmosphere of the most famous beach club in Cancun where they can now enjoy a light, casual and exquisite dinner under the stars.
Of course Mandala Beach Cancun has incorporated all the hygiene and health policies and measures recommended by the WHO and local authorities to guarantee the safety of partyholics.
- Following the indications of the local authorities, the initial capacity of the reopening is 30%, so reserve your table online in www.mandalatickets.com to ensure your place at Mandala Beach Nightclub. This percentage will increase when the epidemiological traffic light advances to green.
- MB Night adjusted the arrangement and spacing of the tables to guarantee the recommended social distance.
- IMPORTANT: To access the club, it is essential to present negative proof of covid-19 with less than 48 hours to the date of visit or to present the vaccination card against Covid-19.?
- ?The staff will coordinate the access respecting the social distance.
- For access, the temperature will be measured (maximum allowed 37 ºC) and use of the sanitizing mat and gel dispenser will be requested.
- Use of face masks is essential. In addition, it will be allowed to enter personal care sanitizing items such as disposable wet wipes, gel or disinfectant solution.
In the establishment:
- Mandala will be cleaned and disinfected before opening and after closing. In addition, during opening hours the frequency of cleaning will be increased, especially in high contact areas.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers will be installed in strategic areas and there will be exclusive trash cans for personal protection waste (face masks, latex gloves, etc.).
Food and beverage service:
- To minimize physical contact, the food and beverage menu will be available in QR code.
- Acrylic glasses and plaque will go through strict disinfection and washing control. There will be disposable cups and biodegradable straws if you request it.
How we take care of our staff:
- Each member of our staff must pass the access protocol that includes temperature measurement, disinfection of footwear and use of sanitizing gel. Also they must pass a questionnaire of symptoms.
- In addition, all personnel will have masks, face masks, gloves and the necessary equipment that guarantees both safety and hygiene during their work.
- Waiters and assistants must wear a mask and mask at all times. And the kitchen staff and our baristas will wear goggles, face masks and latex gloves.