The reopening of the establishments offered on MandalaTickets.com will be gradual.
In this section we will update the information on the protocols established in each venue for its reopening and also the changes that will proceed with the advance of the epidemiological traffic light phases, so we recommend that you review this page frequently.
In July 2020, the opening of restaurants began with Abolengo Los Cabos, Santito Tun Tun in Playa del Carmen and Abolengo in Cancun. Also in July, Mandala Beach Club Cancun reopened. All these openings comply with all the health, hygiene and safety measures and protocols indicated by the WHO.
Nightclubs and bars remain closed and will reopen later, when they opening will be approved by the local, state and federal government. "We love the party but everyone's health comes first."
REOPENING WITH A NEW SYSTEM FOR ESTABLISHMENTS
The establishments will reopen their doors with important updates to promote physical distance (healthy distance) such as:
Because the capacity of each establishment in the re-opening phase will be limited to comply with government indications, Grupo Mandala has implemented a new reservation system for venues, in addition to MandalaTickets.com, which continues to be the main online sales channel for the company. This way you can have a digital reservation in advance that aims to minimize contact and the use of physical coupons / confirmations.
The sale of tickets from establishments that have a pending reopening date is temporarily stopped. As soon as the epidemiological traffic light system and the authorities allow to define reopening dates, the partyholics will be informed through the social networks of each nightclub and the sale will be opened on MandalaTickets.com
At the start of re-openings, restaurants and establishments will have limited capacity and will have different opening hours and days than usual. The capacity and hours of operation have been established following the indications of health experts and government institutions.
HYGIENE, HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS IMPLEMENTED
Each establishment that is currently operating has taken and improved the health and safety measures that the WHO indicates for our clients and also our collaborators.
- Limited capacity respecting social distancing.
- New table’s accomodation for restaurants or lounge chairs / beach beds in the case of beach clubs, respecting the healthy distance.
- Access coordinated by staff respecting social distancing and mandatory use of sanitizing mat and gel before entering any establishment.
- Temperature measurement. In case of exceeding the allowed temperature (37.5 ºC) access will not be allowed.
- Inside the establishments there will be sanitizing gel dispensers and personal protection waste cans (gloves, face masks, etc.).
- Deep cleaning following strict protocols, before, during and after the venue is opened / closed.
- The menus will be available in QR code or disposable menus.
- The food will be brought to the table protected by a cloche.
- The washing of the crockery and glassware will comply with a strict disinfection protocol.
In addition to the previous measures, Mandala Beach Club has implemented the following protocols:
- Sanitation of lounge chairs and beach beds between use and use.
- Towel service in accordance with hygiene regulations (it will be delivered protected to guarantee sanitation).
- Limit capacity for each pool and Jacuzzi.
- Access and exit of the pools must be with a previous and subsequent shower with body shampoo that will be provided by the club,
How we take care of our staff:
- Each staff member must comply with the admission protocols (shoe disinfection, temperature measurement, sanitation).
- All staff will have face masks, gloves and the necessary elements to guarantee safety and hygiene during their work processes.
- Waiters and assistants will wear a hat, face shield, and face mask at all times.
- Bar and kitchen staff will wear goggles, face masks, and latex gloves.
The current situation is unprecedented, and we are working every day on new additional measures and procedures that guarantee the health of our collaborators and clients. We thank you for your patience and understanding in this process that is new for everyone.